Before the long weekend hitting, let’s learn how to automate our business tasks before going on vacation this week.
Let’s take the 4 steps:
1. Communicate with customers
- Turn your out-of-office email into a mini FAQ page with links to relevant information
- It could lead them to blog posts, social medial content, business documents or the website contact page to help them follow up with an appropriate staff member.
2. Communicate with your team
- Brief your team that you’ll be available to talk only during a specific time frame, on a specific day. Be mindful of time-zone differences.
- Set up a Google Doc team members can use to record any issues they’d like to discuss with you. Insist these issues must be important.
- Set up a scheduling tool that works with your favorite calendar app. This lets your team members book time slots with you only during your specified “emergency” times.
3. Streamline financial tasks
- Modern software makes accounting, payroll and other repetitive financial tasks relatively painless. Many platforms automate the most routine procedures: sending invoices, capturing transactions and generating reports.
- Chances are you’re already making use of these automation features in your business. If you’re not, preparing for a vacation is the perfect time to get them working smoothly.
- The best part? Once these plaforms are set up, they’ll continue to do your financial taskes indefinitely. When you return from vacation, you can spend less time on the books and more time doing work you actually enjoy.
Click here to see how AutoCount software can help to ease off the tasks:
- AutoCount Accounting/ Payroll/ POS software are total business solutions that ease off your works
- We provide on-site training & support service as well
4. Prepare for post-vacation backlogs
- Even if you automate your business to near-futuristic levels of intricacy, you’ll probably still face a backlog when you get back to the office.
- Important customers will demand face time, and you’ll need to touch base with your team as well.
- Utilize virtual assitants for the more boring – but equally important administrative tasks.
Read more/ source from: http://bit.ly/2vjigsD